RSS

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Welcome to my Christmas blog and enjoy your stay. Happy Holidays!

Tomato Soup Recipe

Man it's cold!!! It's 29 degrees where I am and the wind chill is 20! Well for me the first thing I want is soup, tea or oatmeal!

Today I want to share with you this Indian Tomato Soup recipe by Vahchef. This is not a plain tomato soup it has all of the good extra spices that the body needs to be healty when it's cold. (Except the salt)

And remember you can always add other ingredients to your tomato soup to make it more heartier like ham, shrimp, veggies, crackers or anything that you like.





This recipe by NICKO'S DAILY VIDEO DIARY on Youtube is made with fresh tomatos.
Ok, gotta go and you enjoy your tomato soup. I will with a tuna on wheat!





Ingredients: serves 6

1 large brown onion
2 garlic cloves
2 large potatoes (peeled)
10 tomatoes
2 tbls tomato paste
3 cups chicken stock
1/3 cup fresh basil leaves
salt & pepper to season
olive oil

Share on Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment