RSS

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Welcome to my Christmas blog and enjoy your stay. Happy Holidays!

How to Make Lighted Christmas Glass Blocks

While I was on the internet yesterday looking for unique Christmas gift ideas I came across Lighted Christmas Glass Blocks. I seen these lovely creations and said to my self, I could make that but how?

Well, I kept digging until I found an eBook that explains everything. Including how I could even start my own business if I wanted to. If you think this is something you would like to do then here is the site where you can get your own eBook for making Lighted Christmas Glass Blocks.

You can learn everything you need to know about these Amazing Lighted Christmas Glass Blocks all in one resource -- Even if you're a complete beginner like me!


Pre-drilled Glass Block 8x8x4 for Craft and Hobby IdeasMake Fantastic Decorations Using this Pull-Apart Acrylic Block!Mud Pie Memories Photo Frame, Glass Block with Sandblasted Detail, The Kids




0 comments:

Post a Comment