RSS

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Welcome to my Christmas blog and enjoy your stay. Happy Holidays!

Mouse Christmas Cartoon

The Original Christmas Classics (Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer/Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town/Frosty the Snowman/Frosty Returns/Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol/Little Drummer Boy/Cricket on the Hearth)WOW! Since the early 70's I have watch this cartoon classic (I am 50), I could not care less, it is a nice clean cartoon for the whole family, ain't no stupidness, sillyness, just a happy cartoon that I still watch it 30 years plus later. I will continue to watch it as long as I have eyes and the young in my heart and the girl in my mind of when I was a kid to enjoy things because you do grow up fast. Just a wonderful cartoon!



Classic Cartoons
Mr. Magoo's Christmas CarolAlvin and the Chipmunks - A Chipmunk Christmas (25th Anniversary Special Collector's Edition)Nick At Nite: A Classic Cartoon Christmas, TooClassic Cartoon Favorites, Vol. 9 - Classic Holiday Stories (The Small One/Pluto's Christmas Tree/Mickey's Christmas Carol)The Original Television Christmas Classics (Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer / Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town / Frosty the Snowman / Frosty Returns / The Little Drummer Boy)Classic Christmas CartoonsCLASSIC CHRISTMAS CARTOONS DVDChristmas Cartoon ClassicsVery Classic ChristmasNick at Nite's Classic Cartoon Christmas

0 comments:

Post a Comment