RSS

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Welcome to my Christmas blog and enjoy your stay. Happy Holidays!

Make Beautiful Christmas Art Work With Digital Stamps

I was looking for something else on the internet when I came across this site that has 9 Digital Files called: Ho Ho Hollydays. I thought that some of you might like to make some of the beautiful crafts that are showing in the slideshow. The name of the site I came across is Angels Landing. I think these digital prints are adorable.

To get the digital prints are just $4.99. With your digital print you get a cat, a dog, and two quails. All four of them are wearing Santa hats trimmed with holly. There is also a small holly sprig and two sentiments withe the set: Ho Ho Ho and Happy Hollydays. I think these would be lovely for Christmas decorations or for a gift.

Just look at all the different ways you can make Christmas art with these digital stamps.

Here is Angels Landings page where you can get your digital prints any time of the day and to see the hand-drawn images.

These works of art was made by Angels Landing SNR Group members with the Ho Ho Hollydays digi-stamps set.


Find more photos like this on SNR Card Universe

Season's Tweeting

Find more photos like this on SNR Card Universe


0 comments:

Post a Comment