RSS

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Welcome to my Christmas blog and enjoy your stay. Happy Holidays!

Betty's Mother's Christmas Fruit Salad Recipe

In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Mothers Christmas Fruit Salad with Brown Sugar Dressing. This salad has been a Christmas tradition in her family all of her life (and even farther back).

I like this recipe and I thought you might be looking for a new Christmas recipe for you and your family on Christmas day. For me, I love salads. Whether they are fruit of greens. I love them both!








 
Homemade Christmas: Tried & true recipes, heartwarming memories and easy ideas for savoring the best of Christmas.Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbook (Betty Crocker Books)Betty Crocker Christmas CookbookCR Gibson Holiday Boxed Recipe Cards, Spode Christmas Tree, BoxChristmas with Paula Deen: Recipes and Stories from My Favorite Holiday

Share on Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment